Tuesday, February 07, 2006

 

Irresistible

Within an inevitably journey, I suddenly stop and asking myself, what’s in it? Definitely nothing. Nothingness fills me with anger and frustration. Of not knowing with what has-to-do things. In the end, I’m only walking on myself. No directions. No beginning. No meaning at all.

There she was, caught me with a little smile. Ease up gloomy face of mine. After giving her warm hands, my life was back. She gave the simplest meaning to my journey. Dream had its own reason to be come true.

But now, she’s back gone. Vanish by the dawns gone. I still miss her breath but I have to walk again, through the same door. Through the same way. Into nothingness. And meaningless. Yes, my friend, I’m irresistible.

Comments:
grateful 4 the chance u still have is greatest thing u can carry.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]