Thursday, May 05, 2005

 

With the Words I Could Say

i don't know what to say. perhaps i should say this some other time, but i can't wait any longer. i can't wait that i can't hold it in myself anymore. i can't hold it such thing burden my inside. i can't help not to make it said to you.

perhaps i said this a little sooner. before time goes through this way. before i lost all moments i should have had before. but look at me now, like a little boy cry begging for light. i think the boy should have his chance anytime, also for now.

perhaps i can say this in such atmosphere. when we meet ourselves face to face, making eye contact, reading the way we gestures, and all of messy things i could say. so, we can make a clear conversations. with appropriate tone, singing voices, blush on my cheeks, and then finding out our responses directly. so the sun could rise from its darkest clouds.

perhaps i can do all things above. but i'm sorry the boy i told before is living in me. the boy so shy to ask for one or two little words from you. but at the same time, the boy so shameless to stop you reading this.

perhaps i can pick some good poetry from famous. at least, i can pick all the best vocabulary to express this. but i can't.

i can't put the lie behind my words anymore. and if someone ask me whether it is a better way to express it, honestly i can't find it.

and, now i'm trying to make it out of my head. make it stop disturbing my consciousness. and to stop making my nightsleep so chaotic. so please let me finish it...

i'm gonna tell many, if any, surprising things to you.
i'm gonna tell that i've been hiding my curiousity behind your shadow for times.
i'm gonna tell you how silly i am not to make any reasonable effort towards my feeling.
i'm gonna tell you how i fought with time and myself to pursue you this way.

and, i'm gonna tell you this...
i'm gonna tell you that i like you much in adorable ways.
i'm gonna tell you to ask more time to know you better.
and that's all what i'm just going to tell about.

then, it's already out here. on text. i'm going to continue my life but still with unaswerable questions. or, you might help me out with answers i do need. i believe answers do exist. and it's in you.

i wonder to know how many stars are shining in the bright sky tonight. that's what i'm going to do.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]